of course there would be porn on my dash when my mom walks in my room.
I am finally out of school and in summer mode
- Concerts until I die
- Nightmarket because I’m a stereotypical asian that likes cheap stuff
- Read my book collection of 234567890 books that have been untouched
- mindless video games just for the heck of it
- longboarding until I become one giant scab
work… i need to save up for tuition, a car, and a trip to England
- camping maybe?
- beach day/fireworks
regularly go to the gym… idk we’ll see.
- stalk famous people
- stalk Big Brother Canada house guests
- Visit Mercedes downtown <3
when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that i can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s better and involves me
There are times when I look at a random person’s Tumblr and think to myself “I would probably get extremely annoyed if I met you in-person.”
Don’t want to judge a person by the posts of their Tumblr but shit, your online self is annoying as fuck.